Darwin home page
Mainz xenon group page
DARWIN Meeting, 13.-14.09.2012, Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz
Date and Time
- 13. and 14.09.2012 (Thursday, Friday); 9:00-18:30
- Universität Mainz
Institut für Physik , 3rd floor, room 03-431
Staudinger Weg 7, D-55099 Mainz, Germany
- How to reach us ?
From Frankfurt airport, you can take S8 local train to Wiesbaden and get off at Mainz Hauptbahnhof.
Once in Mainz trainstation, in order to reach the institute, you have to take the bus (tickets are sold in the bus).
Available lines are the following 54, 68 (all direction Lerchenberg), 58 (direction Wackernheim), 55 (direction Finthen) and get off at stop "Friedrich-von-Pfeiffer-Weg.
Once there, you have the follow the campus map to reach the institute.
For more details, you can follow this link
- Campus map
- Please register before September 1st, 2012.
- To register, please use this registration page
- In case of any problems, please contact Cyril Grignon
- Registration Fee: The meeting itself is free of charge, however, we ask for a contribution of 70 Euros per person for coffee breaks and the conference dinner on Thursday evening (Sept 13).
- Please pay the fee at the registration desk in Mainz (cash only, please)
Scientific Programme and Information
- For questions regarding the meeting, please contact Cyril Grignon